This week's Youtuber of the week is ModernWarNegro. ModernWarNegro lives up to his clever name in his comedic antics in his Youtube videos. His videos stand out from other Youtubers that make Call of Duty video's because he adds a twist to his videos by being funny, but also suspenseful. He has a series called Black Guy Tales and the video above is personally one of my favorite videos, it is extremely funny. I am not really a fan of watching Call of Duty videos although I am an avid Call of Duty player, but this guy definitely deserves everyone of his subscribers and his viewers that he gets on his videos. I highly suggest that you check out the video above and any other videos if they interest you.
More updates coming soon!
Thanks for your support and if you like the content on my blog, please like the Facebook Page:
No comments:
Post a Comment