Thursday, July 26, 2012

Far from Paradise...



I came across these shorts on Hypebeast recently for those who are familiar with reading my previous posts. At a first eye's glance, I thought that I was coming across some sort of gem, figuring that the price would be reasonable but apparently not. These "Paradise shorts" reminded me of my new floral shorts that I recently purchased from Old Navy. The shorts that I purchased are nice and these shorts themselves are also extremely nice as well. The price tag is ridiculous though, $320 USD for a pair of swimming trunks. It does not really matter what the fabric is made out of, nothing that deals with mesh fabric that is made into shorts should be $320. Anyways, I thought that this would be a cool "eye-opener" for those interested in shorts of this caliber and style. I definitely wish that they made pants, in a chino color with animal designs, that would actually be cool. I could picture the Supreme 5 panel "Khaki Camels" camp cap design on a pair of chino's. The only problem is that would probably be really expensive as well. NOTHING IS CHEAP ANYMORE WOW! I am also in the process of trying to find a nice pair of chino pants, one for skating and one for casual wear for a reasonable price. If you know of any great stores for apparel that you would like to share, drop your email in the drop down box below!

Thanks for reading, the link is above for the small article on the shorts and more updates to come. Youtuber of the week this Friday!

If you like my content, like this blog's Facebook page @-------------->

https://www.facebook.com/BolesOfSoup

Once again thanks for the support guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment