Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Boutique Cleaner Look.

Lately I have been looking for the right place to purchase a nice pair of khaki's, almost like Dockers that fit perfectly and that I can also get in a few colors for school. I have also contemplated on buying Sperry's because it seems like every rich kid under the sun wears them and I do not want to be just another person wearing them, I like to be unique. I may end up buying a pair sadly, not because I wholeheartedly want to, but because they look like and they also look extremely comfortable. I usually wear T-shirts everyday, so I figured that having a pair of sperry's, with some Dockers could change up my look a bit at least once a week, although my look is usually black and white with a clean black or white shoe. I will figure something out once I get some money and rummage through Urban outfitters towards the end of the summer, I will keep you posted if I find any sites of interest for men's boutique or gentleman clothing.

The sites that I know right off the bat are: http://hypebeast.com/; Etsy.com;Karmaloop.com and many more sites. Check those sites out for BOTH men and women and end the summer with the happy thoughts that you purchased something nice for the upcoming year :).

New Post and updates tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment