The other day I recently was exploring the blog of another
friend of mines (Ajayne Totten) and came across a rapper by the name of Joey BadA$$. I was very
surprised when I heard his music for one because I had never heard him before,
but for two because he is only 17 years old and is creating a superior name for
himself in the rap industry. After rummaging through the comments on Youtube,
and realizing the the majority of the comments were excellent about it, I could
not think anything but excellence about this young rapper. Nothing spells more
than ambition, when you are 17 years old, creating your own mixtape that is
great, as well as creating a tour for your mixtape to get your name out there.
Joey is definitely worth a listen and most say that his music reminds them of rap
back in the 90s. I do not believe that Joey sounds as if he was from “90s”, or
is “bringing back the 90s”, I just believe that Joey represents what real rap
sounds like and most people have not heard REAL rap in a very long time, which
represents the 90s era. More updates coming soon, but until later today check
out his tape. 1999.
No comments:
Post a Comment