Tuesday, July 3, 2012

TOMS Shoe Review!


From the looks of my posts, it seems as if I am forgetting about the women in the equation of footwear along with apparel huh? Well I definitely have not forgotten about the women. A shoe that I was contemplating on buying, but soon realized that they did not look very good on me, were a pair of TOMS. Now a lot of guys can definitely pull off the TOMS look without socks and look totally fine. My legs are not as slender and smooth as some guys, so therefore I definitely cannot pull off the look. For women though, these shoes definitely look extremely comfortable. A friend of mines told me that the shoe molds to the type of foot you have, making the shoe an excellent casual walking shoe. Not to mention, the ridiculous amount of color ways that these shoes come in, the choices are quite frankly endless. In my opinion, I like women that wear TOMS, it shows that they have a good sense of style and they look very casual and clean with just about any outfit. The shoe itself definitely is not a bank breaker, and can be purchased for between 45-50 bucks depending on the location and store that you purchase them from. Lately, there has been some controversy regarding this shoe and the company because the CEO allegedly came out stating that he did not support the gay community. In my personal opinion, that is the CEO’s business and certainly not mines, his opinion does not threaten my livelihood and furthermore, the shoes are definitely great quality. This shoe is definitely an excellent spring and summer shoe, and can be worn by anyone. 

Check them out here at: http://www.toms.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment