From today until the day I stop breathing; I will be doing a
video series called YouTube video of the week. This series will be a mixture of
funny videos, creative videos, and down right stupid videos that need to be
seen. I plan to review some of the funniest and most helpful Youtubers that I
am subscribed to. The reason I am doing this is in order for you to broaden
your interest as well as to subscribe to them for their quality videos in order
to get your daily laughs or helpful information.
Now onto the video! The video that I chose today was a video
from a fairly famous Youtuber called Shoenice22. I would personally describe
his videos as funny, ballsy, and pretty idiotic. The basis of his channel is a
majority of stunts that your average human being would never think of trying.
His stunts include ingesting many different toxins, as well as high amounts of
alcohol. Now I know a high percentage of college students do drink alcohol,
which is why I decided to choose this video as Youtube Video of the week. In
this video Shoenice decides to take on a bottle of 160 proof Devil’s Spring’s
Vodka. In simpler terms, he is taking on death in a bottle. The reason I say
this is because not only is he drinking one of the highest proofs of alcohol
allowed in the United States, but he is also drinking it all in one sitting,
which is just asking for trouble. This video although being hard to watch due
to the fact that the outcome of drinking the alcohol cannot be good in the end,
still makes the video funny because of the childish way that he speaks to his
viewers. Shoenice although being very controversial in many aspects due to his
removal from the King of the Web competition (KOTW), still seems to be the same
person since his very first video that he made when he had 1 subscriber, to now
having over 130,000. This guy has over 300 videos in his gallery of him
drinking and eating unthinkable things, and he is definitely worth clicking the
subscribe button. See you next week for Episode 2 of Youtube video of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment