In my honest opinion, Supreme hats and products are
definitely worth it. They are a very good investment for a number of reasons.
The main reason that they are a good investment is because they are very easy
to make profit off of, if you buy them from their original store’s site, or if
you purchase a hat from a third party on the internet. If you buy a Supreme hat
and you decide to re- sell the hat, there is a chance that you can make a
profit of between 15- 200 on the hat itself, depending on the year it was
released, as well as the rarity. The entire money making aspect of Supreme hats
is not solely based on the hats themselves, although the hats are one of the
most popular commodities that Supreme offers. The other apparel that Supreme
offers can also make you profit as well but the prices of those items are a bit
higher, and you would need to hold onto them longer depending on the product,
in order to see rising profits.
The other reason that Supreme hats are worth the money that
you pay for them, is because they are extremely unique, and everyone loves the
box logo. Chances are, if you are not
from New York, or California, you will not see many people on the street with
Supreme products. The reason that is so, is because there are only two Supreme
stores in the United States, which are both located in New York, as well as in
California. The hats are extremely comfortable, which is also another plus for
them being worth the money, are come in a variety of color ways that could suit
anyone’s interest.
If you are a skateboarder, or just a fashionable person and
are thinking of buying this product, I would definitely recommend it.
Previously I had a purple Donegal Camp Cap, which I made 20 dollars off of.
After I was tired of the Purple Donegal, I sold the cap and downgraded to a
Black Velvet camp cap, which I currently wear now, which is very sleek and
comfortable for skating.


No comments:
Post a Comment