This will be just a quick review of the product called Shoe
goo. As many skateboarders know, Shoe goo is probably one of the best tools
that any skateboarder can purchase for definitely an affordable price. For a
lack of better terms, this product definitely saves you from consistently
having to buy shoes on a monthly basis. For those who are not aware of what
Shoe goo is, I will inform you. Shoe Goo is a product that is used to cover any
rips, tears, or holes in your shoe. The product is also waterproof as well, so
its very useful in many other situations as well such as if you are going hiking
and need to keep your boots protected and water proof.
Personally, I was skeptical of buying the product, mainly
due to the fact that the WalMart that was closest to my home was forty minutes
away. I ultimately gave in one day and purchased the product off of amazon for
four dollars and seventy-five cents. I must say, that the product is worth it,
especially due to the fact that I am an avid skateboarder. The grip tape on my
skateboard deck consistently is ripping and causing friction against my shoes,
which causes my shoes to wear away at an alarming rate, which is where shoe goo
comes into play. My current shoes, which I have had for quite some time, now
are vans chukka low, grey canvas to brown outlining. They were wearing away and
almost on their last layer of rubber until I added Shoe goo to them. Shoe goo
ultimately gives your shoes an extra layer of rubber that dries very
efficiently, and sticks to many things including canvas, wood, rubber, etc.
After waiting for a total of fifteen minutes, my shoes were finished drying,
and they looked almost brand new. I can already tell that I am not going to
need to purchase another pair of shoes for quite some time due to the fact that
I have Shoe goo to patch all of the rips, tears, and holes in the bottom of my
shoes. This product is definitely worth every penny, and even if you think that
you do not need the product, it is definitely worth it to have lying around
your house for emergency purposes, it is very useful and I would give this
product a 9/10.

No comments:
Post a Comment